The hotel is situated within walking distance of Ginza, an iconic shopping district and is also known for Kabukiza, a traditional Japanese performing art theatre. A farther walk will take you to the Imperial Palace or the Hamarikyu Gardens. It is also conveniently located close to Shimbashi station which is a hub for multiple train lines. Overall, the hotel offers an easy access to tourist sites within the city as well as surrounding areas.
The karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza is a premium class of karaksa hotels featuring 57 large-windowed twin and double rooms of 26m² to 43m². Guests may luxuriate at the free access lounge.
karaksa hotel Tokyo Station – Opening on 8 July 2019. The hotel is located just a five minute-walk away from Tokyo Station, the core of Japan’s railway network including the bullet train lines. With some bus terminals also close by, this is the perfect place to begin your trip throughout Japan. The Imperial Palace, with its lush greenery, and Nihonbashi, which boasts a wealth of long-standing establishments, are within walking distance.
The hotel features 43 twin rooms of from 21m². It has 94 rooms that can accommodate up to three guests, of which 40 can be connected, allowing up to six guests to share the same space via a connecting door. With a total of 151 rooms, including Hollywood Twin room types and Japanese-style rooms for four to six guests, let karaksa hotel Tokyo Station make your trip to Japan perfect and convenient!
Book now at the below dedicated links to get special rates and earn miles.
Terms and conditions:
- Special rate offers are for Royal Orchid Plus members. Additional fee may occur once we found the staying guest is not a Royal Orchid Plus member.
- Member will earn 250 miles per night.
- Reserving multiple rooms under one member’s name will result in the crediting of mileage for only 1 room. Miles can only be earned by one person per room per night.
- Miles will be credited within 30 days upon check-out.
- Incorrect Orchid Plus number caused by guest’s missed typing during reservation is not the hotel’s responsibility; we do not accept any modification of membership number after confirmation. Please kindly be reminded guest should submit membership number correctly.
- A guest must pay and occupy the room in order to receive miles.
- Cancellation Policy will be stated on the reservation system.
- The price varies depending on season.
No show: 100%
The scheduled arrival day: 100%
Previous day: 80%
2 days prior to the accommodation day: 50%
3 days prior to the accommodation day: 10%
Contact information: email@example.com