A Chance to Win 500,000 Miles with Royal Orchid Plus Big Surprise!
In celebration of 25th anniversary of Royal Orchid Plus, Royal Orchid Plus members can stand a chance to win 500,000 bonus miles! Register and fly with THAI operated flights from 18 December 2018 – 15 July 2019. Every flight you fly with THAI operated flights, you will be eligible to gain one lucky draw entry to win 500,000 miles which can be used to redeem any Royal Orchid Plus award.
- Royal Orchid Plus members world wide.
- For non-members, please apply at www.thaiairways.com/app/rop/enroll/ to be entitled to join this program.
- To qualify, the entrants must be a Royal Orchid Plus member. Register your Royal Orchid Plus number, full name and contact number and stand a chance to win 500,000 miles everytime when you fly with Thais at www.ropactivity.com
- Every flight you fly with THAI operated flights, you are eligible to gain one lucky draw per one ticket number entry on condition that you register and fill in details of your boarding pass on www.ropactivity.com every time you fly. The more you fly, the bigger chance to win.
- Only full fare tickets are eligible to gain the lucky draw entry.
- This campaign is valid only for the following operating booking class: V/W/G/T/K/S/Y/B/M/Q/H/U/C/D/J/Z/F/A/P
- The following tickets are not eligible: unused tickets, cancelled tickets, refund tickets, award tickets, complimentary tickets, chartered flight tickets, no price tickets, discounted tickets for travel agents, discounted tickets for airline employees, boarding denied tickets, not for sale tickets, unpaid tickets and any ticket applied to THAI terms and conditions.
- The lucky draw of a prize of 500,000 Royal Orchid Plus miles will take place on 25 July 2019.
- The bonus miles can be used to redeem any Royal Orchid Plus award.
- More information, please visit www.ropactivity.com.
- Judging Criteria
- Royal Orchid Plus is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The lucky draw will be broadcast on Facebook Live of THAI and the result will be announced at www.ropactivity.com on 25 July 2019.
- Entrants must fill in the travel details of each flight from 18 December 2018 – 15 July 2019 as follows:
– Date of Flight = DD/MM/YY
– Flight number = TGXXX
– Ticket number (ETKT) = 217XXXXXXXXXX (217 and followed by 10 digits)
– Seat number = (For example) 9A or 99A
A prize of 500,000 Royal Orchid Plus miles (expiry date is subject to conditions of Royal Orchid Plus only). To redeem any Royal Orchid Plus award redemption, please visit https://www.thaiairways.com/en_TH/rop/Redeeming/Redeeming_Miles2.page?
*The miles earned from this program are not qualifying miles. This mileage reward cannot be evaluated for attaining status.
Terms and Conditions
- The winners must express their acceptance of the prizes by contacting at 0-2391-9595 ext. 153 Media Expertise International (Thailand) 194 Soi Pridi Phanomyong 46 (Soi Chitvaree) Sukhumvit 71 Wattana Bangkok 10110 within 15 days after the results have been announced; Otherwise, the prize will be forfeit.
- The 500,000 bonus miles reward is valued at 600,000 THB which is equivalent to the current rates of Royal Orchid Plus mile purchase (1 mile = 1.20 THB). The winners of prizes over 1,000 THB are liable to pay 5% government tax.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other prize, and are non-transferable. If, for any reason, the winners cannot receive their prize, it will be forfeit. Royal Orchid Plus and Media Expertise International (Thailand) will take no responsibility and no substitution will be made.
- Royal Orchid Plus miles will be credited to your Royal Orchid Plus account after the results have been announced and the acceptance of the prize from the winners is made. This may take up to 30 days.
- The miles earned from this program are not qualifying miles. This miles cannot be evaluated for attaining status.
- This online campaign is held as a celebration of 25th anniversary of Royal Orchid Plus, giving the right to Media Expertise International (Thailand) to be responsible for conducting the campaign.
- Royal Orchid Plus reseves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Entrants are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the decision of the judge.
- In case of any dispute regarding either the terms and conditions or the decision of the judge, Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right of final decision.
- Employees and family members of Royal Orchid Plus, Thai Airways International (plc), Media Expertise International (Thailand) Ltd., the contractors hired to produce marketing materials for this campaign and all subsidiary companies are not eligible for the contest.
- Entrants and winners agree that in the event of any injury, death, or damage to property arising from participation in the campaign or from winning one of the prizes, Royal Orchid Plus shall take no responsibility. Responsibility lies solely with entrants and winners.
- Entrants have no right to demand that other parties take responsibility for any damages incurred, either directly or indirectly, while participating in the campaign.
- Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right to publicise or show details of the activity for any marketing activity, advertisement, and appropriate publication. In addition, Royal Orchid Plus has the right to use the entrants’ names and surnames, also their photos for promotional purposes in any media, including TV, radio, outdoor media, internet, printing materials, etc. Winning a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to Royal Orchid Plus’s use of the aforementioned details.
- Entrants and winners agree that, in participating, any act of the entrants / winners which is fraudulent or is a violation of criminal or civil law is the sole responsibility of the entrants / winners and Royal Orchid Plus shall take no responsibility under any cirumstances.
- For more information, please contact Khun Nutthayah at 0-2391-9595 Ext.153 Media Expertise International (Thailand) Ltd., from 10.00 – 17.00 hrs Monday – Friday, except Saturday-Sunday and public holidays.